1. KD Tripathi MD. Anticancer drugs. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 871.
2. Chabner BA, Barnes J, Neal J, et al. Targeted Therapies: Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors, Monoclonal Antibodies, and Cytokines. In: Brunton LL, Chabner BA, Knollmann BC, editors. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 1739-1740.
3. Chu E, Sartorelli AC. Cancer Chemotherapy. In: Katzung BG, Masters SB, Trevor AJ, editors. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. Page - 955.
4. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 142-143.
5. Filis Kazazi-Hyseni, Jos H. Beijnen and Jan H. M. Schellens. Bevacizumab. Aug 15, 2010. [Accessed on June 16, 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3228024/
6. Genentech, Inc. 2004. [Revised on Jan, 2021] [Accessed on June 16, 2021] https://www.gene.com/download/pdf/avastin_prescribing.pdf
7. Abevmy. Oct 06, 2017. [Accessed on June 16, 2021] https://5.imimg.com/data5/CN/TA/HA/GLADMIN-112814/abevmy-cancer-injection.pdf