What is ZOFLUT?
- ZOFLUT contains Fluticasone which belongs to corticosteroids
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before using this medicine, if you:
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
- Avoid continuous treatment for a long period of time in infants and children under 12 years of age, as their skin may absorb larger amounts
- Always use this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- Wash your hands
- Apply a thin layer of ZOFLUT up to 2 times a day. This may be reduced as your skin begins to get better
- This medicine is for use on your skin only
- Do not use on large areas of the body for a long time (such as every day for many weeks or months)
- Apply a thin layer to the affected area(s) and gently rub into the skin until it has all disappeared. You can measure how much ZOFLUT to use with your fingertip
- It should not be used every day for more than 4 weeks
If you use more ZOFLUT
- If you have accidently taken this medicine orally, contact your doctor or go to nearest hospital immediately
If you forget to use ZOFLUT
- If you forget to use this medicine, apply it as soon as you remember. If it is close to the time you are next meant to apply it, wait until this time
If you stop using ZOFLUT
- If you use ZOFLUT regularly make sure you talk to your doctor before you stop using it
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.