1. KD Tripathi MD. Vitamins. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page - 911.
2. Craig Burkhart, Dean Morrell & Lowell Goldsmith. Special System Pharmacology: Dermatological pharmacology. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics.12th ed. New York, McGraw-Hill Medical 2011.Page - 1812.
3. Dirk B. Robertson, MD & Howard I. Maibach MD. Dermatologic Pharmacology. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11thed. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. Page - 1077.
4. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 2101.
5. Hoffmann-La Roche Limited, Dec 2 1982; [Revised Aug 21 2019] [Accessed 29 Oct 2020] https://www.rochecanada.com/PMs/Accutane/Accutane_PM_E.pdf
6. Roche Laboratories Inc, Nov 2008, U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Accessed 29 Oct 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2008/018662s059lbl.pdf
7. Alliance Pharmaceuticals Limited, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised Feb 2020] [Accessed 29 Oct 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.3870.pdf