ZINOX 200mg Tablet 10's
By Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is ZINOX 200mg Tablet used for?
ZINOX 200mg Tablet is used for the treatment of bacterial infections. It is indicated for individuals with the following conditions:
- Acute bronchitis
ZINOX 200mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does ZINOX 200mg Tablet work?
ZINOX 200mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called quinolone antibiotics. It acts by inhibiting the replication of bacteria by interfering with the bacterial DNA.
How to take ZINOX 200mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take ZINOX 200mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole, but do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of ZINOX 200mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with ZINOX 200mg Tablet?
There are no reported drug interactions with ZINOX 200mg Tablet. Consult your doctor for potential drug interactions.
What are the side effects of ZINOX 200mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of ZINOX 200mg Tablet:
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Allergic reaction
- Abdominal pain
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions ZINOX 200mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to ZINOX 200mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Avoid ZINOX 200mg Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
You are advised not to take ZINOX 200mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking ZINOX 200mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of seizures, epilepsy, diabetes, and irregular heartbeat.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about ZINOX 200mg Tablet
- Is it safe to alter the dose of ZINOX 200mg Tablet?
- What are the other formulations of ZINOX 200mg Tablet?
- How should ZINOX 200mg Tablet be stored?
- Can I use ZINOX 200mg Tablet if I have rheumatoid arthritis?
- I am on ZINOX 200mg Tablet for tonsillitis. Can I stop the drug if I feel better?
No. Do not alter the recommended dose. Consult your doctor if you are having any problem with the dosage prescribed.
There are no other formulations of ZINOX 200mg Tablet medicine. It is available only in the form of a tablet.
Store the medicine at room temperature away from direct sunlight, excess heat and moisture.
No. ZINOX 200mg Tablet should be avoided in case of rheumatoid arthritis or any other autoimmune disorders.
No. You must complete the recommended dosage of ZINOX 200mg Tablet antibiotic. Do not discontinue unless instructed by the doctor.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.