|Out of stock|
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is ZIFOL XT?
- ZIFOL XT contains Iron and Folic Acid
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking ZIFOL XT, if you:
- are allergic to any of the ingredients in ZIFOL XT
- have hemosiderosis, hemochromatosis, hemolyticanemia
- have peptic ulcer
- have regional enteritis and ulcerative colitis
- ZIFOL XT may cause nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, headache, black stools, abdominal discomfort or pain or other allergic reactions, although not everybody gets them
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.