What is ZEVA?
- Vitamins such as Vitamin C, Vitamin B3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A, Folic acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D3
- Minerals such as Zinc, Magnesium, Manganese, Iodine, Copper, Selenium and Chromium
- Natural Extract such as Green Tea Extract
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
What ZEVA is used for?
It is indicated for the treatment of vitamin and mineral deficiencies caused by certain stressful health conditions:
- where the intake of vitamin and mineral is suboptimal
- where the absorption of vitamins and minerals is suboptimal (e.g. malabsorption)
- convalescence from illness (e.g. where anorexia or cachexia exists and following chemo - or radio-therapy) or surgery (e.g. where nutritional intake continues to be inadequate)
- patients on special or restricted diets (e.g. in renal diets, weight reducing diets, exclusion diets for food intolerance)
- These are substances that can prevent or slow damage to cells caused by free radicals, unstable molecules that the body produces as a reaction to environmental and other pressures
Talk to your doctor before taking ZEVA, if you:
- are allergic to any of the ingredients in ZEVA
- have pre-existing hypervitaminosis
- have hypercalcemia
- have haemochromatosis and other iron storage disorders
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking ZEVA
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.