What is ZEROSCAB?
- ZEROSCAB contains permethrin which belongs to a group of medicines called pyrethroids which kill mites such as scabies and crab lice
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before using this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to Permethrin, other pyrethrins or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- are known to be allergic to chrysanthemums or other composites
- have asthma
- are suffering from eczema
- As with all medicines, if you are pregnant or breast feeding, consult your doctor before using ZEROSCAB during pregnancy or while breast feeding
- Do not use ZEROSCAB in newborns and infants less than 2 months of age, unless your doctor tells you so
- Treatment to children up to 23 months of age should only be given under close medical supervision
- Always use ZEROSCAB exactly as your doctor has told you
- To pierce tube, remove the cap and reverse it over the nozzle, push firmly and turn
- Apply this medicine to clean, dry, cool skin. Do not take a hot bath or shower immediately before treatment
- Carefully apply a thin layer of this medicine to the skin
- ZEROSCAB is for cutaneous use only (external application)
- Take care not to allow this medicine to get into the eyes or come into contact with mucous membranes (inside the nose or throat, genital region) or open wounds. If accidental contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
If you use too much ZEROSCAB
- If too much is applied, it should be washed off with soap and warm water. If there are any signs of irritation, talk to your doctor
Like all medicines, ZEROSCAB can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- itching (pruritus)
- reddening of the skin or unusual sensations on the skin (paraesthesias) such as tingling, pricking, skin burning sensation as well as dry skin
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.