What is ZEROSCAB BAR?
- ZEROSCAB BAR contains permethrin
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before using this medicine, if you:
- have a known history of allergy to permethrin (pyrethrins) or any other ingredient present with it
- ZEROSCAB BAR is safe for use by pregnant women. It is advised to consult your doctor before using this medicine
- It should be used by women who are breastfeeding only when necessary. It is advised to discontinue breastfeeding when it is applied onto the body. Consult your doctor before using this medicine
- Apply ZEROSCAB BAR to the hair or skin, depending on the location of infection
- Avoid its contact with eyes. The same treatment can be repeated after seven days if required
- It may take some time before the full benefit of this drug takes effect
If you use more ZEROSCAB BAR
- Applying too much of it may cause skin reactions where it was applied. In certain situation contact your doctor immediately
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.