Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
ZENPRIDE OD Tablet 10's
By Eris Lifesciences Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is ZENPRIDE OD Tablet used for?
ZENPRIDE OD Tablet is used for the treatment of various anti-psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia, vertigo, dyspepsia and psychoses.
ZENPRIDE OD Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does ZENPRIDE OD Tablet work?
ZENPRIDE OD Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called anti-psychotics. This drug decreases the psychotic activity by blocking the action of D2 dopaminergic receptors, which are located on both central and peripheral pathways of the brain.
How to use ZENPRIDE OD Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use ZENPRIDE OD Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet.
- ZENPRIDE OD Tablet injection should be administered by a healthcare provider.
If you miss a dose of Levofloxacin, please use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of ZENPRIDE OD Tablet may include:
- Severe drowsiness
What are the drugs that interact with ZENPRIDE OD Tablet?
Drugs that interact with ZENPRIDE OD Tablet include the following:
- Aluminium hydroxide
- Magnesium hydroxide
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of ZENPRIDE OD Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of ZENPRIDE OD Tablet:
- Weight gain
- Abdominal cramps
- Unusual tiredness
- Decrease in libido
- Irregular menstrual periods
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Excessive sweating
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using ZENPRIDE OD Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to ZENPRIDE OD Tablet or similar drugs.
- Do not use ZENPRIDE OD Tablet during pregnancy unless it is recommended by a doctor.
- Avoid alcohol consumption as it may worsen the side effects of ZENPRIDE OD Tablet.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if ZENPRIDE OD Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Keep the medication away from the reach of children.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on ZENPRIDE OD Tablet.
What should you tell your doctor before using ZENPRIDE OD Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of kidney or liver diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor if you have to undergo any surgical procedure.
Frequently Asked questions about ZENPRIDE OD Tablet
- How should ZENPRIDE OD Tablet tablet be stored?
- Is it safe to use ZENPRIDE OD Tablet in case of gastrointestinal disorders?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while using ZENPRIDE OD Tablet?
- What are the other available formulations of ZENPRIDE OD Tablet?
- How long can I use ZENPRIDE OD Tablet?
ZENPRIDE OD Tablet must be stored at room temperature of 15 – 300C, away from light, heat and moisture.
No. ZENPRIDE OD Tablet is not advised for the patients with gastrointestinal disorders.
Yes, continuous monitoring of complete blood cell count is advised while on ZENPRIDE OD Tablet medication.
ZENPRIDE OD Tablet is available in tablet and injection dosage forms.
ZENPRIDE OD Tablet should be used for the prescribed duration.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.