1. KD Tripathi MD. Hormones and related drugs: Androgens and Drugs for Erectile Dysfunction. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page - 303.
2. Chrousos GP. The Gonadal Hormones & Inhibitors. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi, India; 2009. Page - 723.
3. Garrett D. Pohlman, Emily A. Pohlman and E. David Crawford. Dutasteride: A Review of its Use in the Management of Prostate Disorders: Clinical Medicine Insights: Therapeutics, April 28, 2011; [Accessed Nov 6 2020] https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.4137/CMT.S1956
4. GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised March 2020] [Accessed Nov 6 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6758.pdf
5. Glaxo SmithKlin, 2001; U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Revised Oct 2007] [Accessed Nov 6 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2008/021319s014lbl.pdf
6. Accord Healthcare Limited, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised Oct 2019] [Accessed Nov 6 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.8917.pdf