Rs.10.00 (86% Savings)
Rs.10.29 (86% Savings)
Rs.14.45 (80% Savings)
Rs.14.50 (80% Savings)
Rs.18.00 (76% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is XEVOR 5mg Tablet used for?
XEVOR 5mg Tablet is used for the treatment of allergic rhinitis, sneezing, itching eyes and hives.
XEVOR 5mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does XEVOR 5mg Tablet work?
XEVOR 5mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called anti-histamines. It works by blocking the action of histamine, which causes allergic symptoms.
How to take XEVOR 5mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take XEVOR 5mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food.
- XEVOR 5mg Tablet syrup should be taken orally. Measure the required amount of syrup using a measuring cup before taking each dose
- XEVOR 5mg Tablet oral drops should be taken as advised by your doctor.
If you miss a dose of XEVOR 5mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with XEVOR 5mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with XEVOR 5mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of XEVOR 5mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of XEVOR 5mg Tablet:
- Dry mouth
- Sore throat
- Swelling of feet or arms
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking XEVOR 5mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to XEVOR 5mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on XEVOR 5mg Tablet.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Avoid XEVOR 5mg Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
You are advised not to take XEVOR 5mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discoloration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking XEVOR 5mg Tablet?
- Inform the doctor if you have kidney disease.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about XEVOR 5mg Tablet
- Can I drive after taking XEVOR 5mg Tablet medicine?
- Can I take other vitamin supplements along with XEVOR 5mg Tablet medicine?
- Are there any dietary restrictions for XEVOR 5mg Tablet medicine?
- I am on anti-depressants. Can I take XEVOR 5mg Tablet medicine?
XEVOR 5mg Tablet medicine may cause dizziness. Hence, do not drive or operate heavy machinery.
Inform your doctor before you take any other medication or supplements while on XEVOR 5mg Tablet medicine.
No. However, avoid carbonated drinks as they contain caffeine, which can react with XEVOR 5mg Tablet medicine.
No. Do not take XEVOR 5mg Tablet if you are taking antidepressants. Consult your doctor before taking XEVOR 5mg Tablet.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.