1. KD Tripathi MD. Estrogens, Progestins and Contraceptives. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 315-316.
2. George P. Chrousos. The Gonadal Hormones & Inhibitors, Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, Fourteenth Edition, 2015. Page –739.
3. Moy B, Lee RJ, Smith M. Natural Products in Cancer Chemotherapy: Hormones and Related Agents. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill Medical, 2011. Page – 1761-62.
4. Adherence to Initial Adjuvant Anastrozole Therapy among Women with Early-Stage Breast Cancer. Journal of Clinical Oncology. Feb 1 2008, Vol-26, No 4. [Accessed 27 Oct 2020] https://ascopubs.org/doi/pdfdirect/10.1200/jco.2007.11.5451
5. Astra Zeneca group of companies (EMC); [Revised on Feb 2020] [Accessed 27 Oct 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2199.pdf
6. Astra Zeneca Pharmaceuticals LP, Wilmington, 1995 U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Revised on Oct 20, 2010] [Accessed 27 Oct 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2011/020541s026lbl.pdf