WINDOSE Tablet 10's
By Biomiicron Pharma India Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is WINDOSE Tablet used for?
WINDOSE Tablet is used for the treatment of following conditions:
- Common cold and flu
- Enlarged liver
- Liver detoxification
- Fatty liver
- Sore throat
- Ulcerative colitis
WINDOSE Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does WINDOSE Tablet work?
WINDOSE Tablet is derived from a plant. This drug works by stimulating the immune system and improving the blood cell count. It inhibits the replication of the virus by preventing the cleavage of viral envelope. It acts as an anti-inflammatory agent by reducing the release of inflammatory mediators. It also reduces the level of free radicals in the body and improves the heart function.
How to take WINDOSE Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take WINDOSE Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet.
If you miss a dose of WINDOSE Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with WINDOSE Tablet?
Drugs that interact with WINDOSE Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of WINDOSE Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of WINDOSE Tablet:
- Loss of appetite
- Runny nose
- Gastric instability
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions WINDOSE Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to WINDOSE Tablet or similar drugs.
- Avoid taking WINDOSE Tablet while planning for a pregnancy.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on WINDOSE Tablet.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Consult your doctor before taking WINDOSE Tablet during breastfeeding.
You are advised not to take WINDOSE Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking WINDOSE Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of auto-immune diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify the doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked Questions about WINDOSE Tablet
- Is it safe to take WINDOSE Tablet during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take WINDOSE Tablet in case of any injury?
- Can I take WINDOSE Tablet if I have a history of hypotension (low blood pressure)?
Consult your doctor before taking WINDOSE Tablet during pregnancy as the safe use is not yet established. Please consult your doctor.
Avoid taking WINDOSE Tablet if there is any severe injury, as it can slow down the process of blood clotting and increase the risk of bleeding. Please consult your doctor.
Avoid taking WINDOSE Tablet in case of low blood pressure, as it can worsen the condition by decreasing the blood pressure.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.