1. Bruce A. Chabner, Jeffery Barnes, Joel Neal, Erin Olson, Hamza Mujagic, Lecia Sequist, Wynham Wilson, Dan L. Longo, Constantine Mitsiades and Paul Richardson. Targeted therapies: Tyrosine kinase inhibitors, Monoclonal antibodies and Cytokines. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York Mc Graw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1739.
2. Gerald G. Briggs, Roger K. Freeman. P. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation, Tenth Edition. Page – 3005-3006.
3. Novartis. Phase 3, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of VOTRIENT® (pazopanib) tablets in first-line or cytokine-pretreated patients (N=435) with advanced RCC of clear cell or predominantly clear cell histology. Clinical Trials Votrient. [Revised on August 2020] [Accessed 27th October 2020] https://www.novartis.us/sites/www.novartis.us/files/votrient.pdf
4. Novartis Pharmaceuticals. A Study to Evaluate Pazopanib as an Adjuvant Treatment for Localized Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) (PROTECT). NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on April 2020] [Accessed 27th October 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01235962
5. David Cella and Jennifer L. Beaumont. Pazopanib in the treatment of advanced renal cell carcinoma. NCBI; PMC U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. February 2016 [Accessed 27th October 2019] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4707425/#:~:text=In%20clinical%20trials%2C%20pazopanib%20has,sunitinib%20in%20this%20patient%20cohort.
6. Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Ltd. [Revised on October 2020] 2016 [Accessed 27th October 2019] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.572.pdf
7. GlaxoSmithKline. [Revised on October 2009] 2016 [Accessed 27th October 2019] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2009/022465lbl.pdf