Rs.2,099.50 (42% Savings)
|Out of stock|
Rs.3,285.00 (9% Savings)
|Out of stock|
Rs.3,333.20 (8% Savings)
Rs.3,432.85 (5% Savings)
Rs.3,560.00 (1% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is VORIZOL 200mg Tablet used for?
VORIZOL 200mg Tablet is used for the treatment of fungal infections.
VORIZOL 200mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does VORIZOL 200mg Tablet work?
VORIZOL 200mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called as the anti-fungal drugs. This drug acts by inhibiting ergosterol synthesis, which results in the depletion of the fungal cell membrane. Thus, it helps in decreasing the fungal infections.
How to use VORIZOL 200mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take VORIZOL 200mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
- VORIZOL 200mg Tablet Injection should be administered only under medical supervision.
If you miss a dose of VORIZOL 200mg Tablet tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
If a miss a dose of VORIZOL 200mg Tablet injection, please consult the doctor.
What are the drugs that interact with VORIZOL 200mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with VORIZOL 200mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of VORIZOL 200mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of VORIZOL 200mg Tablet:
- Difficulty seeing at night
- Blurred vision
- Stomach pain
- Yellow eyes/skin
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Vision changes
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking VORIZOL 200mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to VORIZOL 200mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Avoid VORIZOL 200mg Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if VORIZOL 200mg Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
You are advised not to take VORIZOL 200mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking VORIZOL 200mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart problems and liver problems.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor about the usage of VORIZOL 200mg Tablet before any scheduled surgery.
Frequently Asked questions about VORIZOL 200mg Tablet
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while using VORIZOL 200mg Tablet?
- What are the contraindications of VORIZOL 200mg Tablet?
- Can I consume alcohol while using VORIZOL 200mg Tablet?
- Can I exercise while using VORIZOL 200mg Tablet?
Yes, laboratory parameters, such as blood mineral levels, liver and kidney function must be monitored while using VORIZOL 200mg Tablet.
The contraindications of VORIZOL 200mg Tablet include fluoride deposits in bone, bone inflammation with pain, low amount of calcium and magnesium in the blood, rapid heartbeat and hardening of the liver.
It is not recommended to consume alcohol while using VORIZOL 200mg Tablet.
Yes. However, it is advised to avoid prolonged exposure to the sun while exercising.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.