*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is VORITEK Injection used for?
VORITEK Injection is used for the treatment of fungal infections.
VORITEK Injection may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does VORITEK Injection work?
VORITEK Injection belongs to the class of drugs called as the anti-fungal drugs. This drug acts by inhibiting ergosterol synthesis, which results in the depletion of the fungal cell membrane. Thus, it helps in decreasing the fungal infections.
How to use VORITEK Injection ?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take VORITEK Injection as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
- VORITEK Injection Injection should be administered only under medical supervision.
If you miss a dose of VORITEK Injection tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
If a miss a dose of VORITEK Injection injection, please consult the doctor.
What are the drugs that interact with VORITEK Injection ?
Drugs that interact with VORITEK Injection include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of VORITEK Injection ?
The following are the most common side effects of VORITEK Injection :
- Difficulty seeing at night
- Blurred vision
- Stomach pain
- Yellow eyes/skin
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Vision changes
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking VORITEK Injection ?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to VORITEK Injection or similar drugs.
- Avoid VORITEK Injection during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if VORITEK Injection causes dizziness or blurred vision.
You are advised not to take VORITEK Injection if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking VORITEK Injection ?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart problems and liver problems.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor about the usage of VORITEK Injection before any scheduled surgery.
Frequently Asked questions about VORITEK Injection
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while using VORITEK Injection ?
- What are the contraindications of VORITEK Injection ?
- Can I consume alcohol while using VORITEK Injection ?
- Can I exercise while using VORITEK Injection ?
Yes, laboratory parameters, such as blood mineral levels, liver and kidney function must be monitored while using VORITEK Injection .
The contraindications of VORITEK Injection include fluoride deposits in bone, bone inflammation with pain, low amount of calcium and magnesium in the blood, rapid heartbeat and hardening of the liver.
It is not recommended to consume alcohol while using VORITEK Injection .
Yes. However, it is advised to avoid prolonged exposure to the sun while exercising.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.