1. KD Tripathi MD. 5-HT, its antagonists and drug therapy of migraine. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 171.
2. Sharkey KA, Wallace JL. Treatment of Disorders of Bowel Motility and Water Flux; Anti-Emetics; Agents Used in Biliary and Pancreatic Disease. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 1341-1342.
3. Katzung BG. Histamine, Serotonin, & the Ergot Alkaloids. In: Katzung BG, Masters SB, Trevor AJ, editors. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. Page – 285.
4. Parker, Samantha E. Van Bennekom, Carla, Anderka, Marlene, Mitchell, Allen A. Ondansetron for Treatment of Nausea and Vomiting of Pregnancy and the Risk of Specific Birth Defects. Aug 2018, vol-132; [Accessed Jan 5, 2021] https://journals.lww.com/greenjournal/Fulltext/2018/08000/Ondansetron_for_Treatment_of_Nausea_and_Vomiting.16.aspx
6. Siegfried Hameln GmbH (Germany); [Revised Sep, 2019] [Accessed Jan 6, 2021] https://mri.cts-mrp.eu/human/downloads/DE_H_0806_001_FinalPI_2of2.pdf
7. Mylan Pharmaceuticals ULC; [Revised March 19, 2015] [Accessed Jan 6, 2021] https://pdf.hres.ca/dpd_pm/00029957.PDF
8. GlaxoSmithKline. May, 2010. U.S. Food & Drug Administration [Accessed Jan 6, 2021] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2010/020007s040,020403s018lbl.pdf
9. Fresenius Kabi Australia Pty Limited. Nov 28, 2012; [Revised May 28, 2010] [Accessed Jan 6, 2021] https://www.fresenius-kabi.com/au/documents/Ondansetron__PI.pdf