What is VOLINI?
- VOLINI contains Diclofenac, Linseed Oil, Menthol and Methyl Salicylate
- Diclofenac sodium and methyl salicylate are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Linseed oil is α-linolenic acid which has an anti-inflammatory action
- Menthol induces irritation of nerve endings and has a local distracting and mild analgesic action, besides inducing a cooling sensation
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
What VOLINI is used for?
It is used to treat,
- diseases of the locomotor system: rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylarthritis, osteoarthrosis of peripheral joints and spinal column, osteochondrosis with radicular syndrome, sciatica)
- rheumatic damage to soft tissues (tenosynovitis, bursitis)
- muscular pain of rheumatic or non-rheumatic origin
- traumatic damage to soft tissues (due to sprains, bruises)
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic reactions (Hypersensitivity) to diclofenac, methyl salicylate or other components of the formulation
- suffer from asthma
- have broken skin
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
- Do not use this medicine in children below 6 years. Use with caution in elderly patients
- For external use
- Should be applied only on unbroken skin and not on open wounds
- Occlusive dressing is not recommended after application
- Care should be taken to avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes
If you use more VOLINI
- In case of accidental ingestion, talk to a doctor or go to a hospital straight away
If you forget to use VOLINI
- Apply it as soon as you remember
If you stop using VOLINI
- Talk to your doctor before stopping this medicine
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Find Doctors' Answers for Common Medical Questions
How many times can I use Volini Gel per day?
Can Volini Gel used for nervous pain?