Rs.1,450.00 (41% Savings)
Rs.1,630.00 (33% Savings)
Rs.1,663.00 (32% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is VOLIBRIS 5MG?
- VOLIBRIS 5MG contains Ambrisentan which belongs to class of endothelin receptor antagonists
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk your Doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- have a condition called Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF)
- are anemic
- have liver problems
- have any other medical conditions
- If you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
- It is not known if Ambrisentan passes into your breast milk
- Take VOLIBRIS 5MG exactly as your doctor tells you to take it
- You can take this medicine with or without food
- Take it at the same time each day
If you take more dose of VOLIBRIS 5MG
- If you take more than your regular dose of VOLIBRIS 5MG, call your doctor right away
If you forgot a dose, VOLIBRIS 5MG
- Take your next dose at the regular time. Do not double the dose
If you stop using VOLIBRIS 5MG
- Do not stop taking this medicine before your doctor tells you to stop
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- excessive amounts of calcium in your blood (hypercalcaemia) or in your urine(hypercalcuria) may occur with large doses
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.