What is VOLAPRIDE?
- VOLAPRIDE contains Levosulpiride
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine if you:
- are allergic to levosulpiride
- suffer from epilepsy or have a history of convulsions
- are suffering from bipolar disorder marked by frequent episodes of anxiety, agitation, depression, hallucinations
- have a tumor of the adrenal glands that causes a life-threatening rise in blood pressure
- have a condition where the food pipe and the gut is bleeding, obstructed and perforated
- have been diagnosed with breast cancer (malignant mastopathy)
- Use of this medicine during pregnancy or breast feeding is not recommended
- Consult your doctor before using this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breast feeding
- This medicine should not be used in children and adolescents because no relevant data are available
Like all other medicines this medicine may cause some side effects, although not everybody get them.
- breast tenderness
- irregular menstrual periods
- abdominal pain and cramps
- weight gain
- unusual tiredness and weakness
- decrease in libido
- excessive sweating
- change in heart rate
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.