Rs.75.00 (29% Savings)
Rs.82.00 (22% Savings)
Rs.101.00 (4% Savings)
Rs.101.45 (4% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is VIVEO 150MG?
- VIVEO 150MG contains Tolperisone which is a centrally acting muscle relaxant
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to Tolperisone or any other ingredient of VIVEO 150MG
- have Myasthenia gravis
- This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant or breast-feeding women unless necessary
- All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine
- This medicine should be used with extreme caution in children
- Children should be observed closely for any side effects during treatment with this medicine
- Appropriate dose adjustments should be done based on the clinical condition
- VIVEO 150MG should be used as prescribed by the physician
- The medicine should be taken after meals with a glass of water
- Insufficient food intake may decrease the bioavailability of tolperisone
If you take more VIVEO 150MG
- If you take more of VIVEO 150MG consult your doctor immediately or go to hospital as soon as possible
If you forget to take VIVEO 150MG
- The missed dose should be taken as soon as possible. It is advisable to skip the missed dose if it is already time for your next scheduled dose
If you stop taking VIVEO 150MG
- Consult your doctor before stopping this medicine
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.