1. KD. Tripathi. Haematinics and Erythropoietin. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 608-609.
2. Kenneth Kaushansky and Thomas J. Kipps. Hematopoietic agents: growth factors, minerals and vitamins. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1088-1092.
3. Eisai Co., Ltd. Safety and Efficacy of Mecobalamin Injection in Peripheral Neuropathies Patients (Study JGAZSY091109). NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on November 2012] [Accessed 26th November 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01192113
4. University of Tokushima. Clinical Trial of Ultra-high Dose Methylcobalamin for ALS (JETALS). NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on June 2018] [Accessed 26th November 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03548311
5. Amrita Sil, Hrishikesh Kumar, Rahul Deb Mondal, Sidharth Sankar Anand, Anirban Ghosal, Ashis Datta, Sandesh V Sawant, Vaibhavi Kapatkar, Ganesh Kadhe and Sameer Rao. A randomized, open labeled study comparing the serum levels of cobalamin after three doses of 500 mcg vs. a single dose methylcobalamin of 1500 mcg in patients with peripheral neuropathy. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. July 2018. [Accessed 25th November 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6037815/
6. National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency. [Revised on March 2013] [Accessed 26th November 2020] https://www.npra.gov.my/images/reg-and-noti/PI/non-poison/Mecobalamin-Templat-Injection-Website.pdf
7. Getz Pharma (Pvt.) Ltd. Nervon (Mecobalamin). [Accessed 26th November 2020] https://getzpharma.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Nervon-Range-Leaflet-Export-GA.pdf
8. Mecobalamine. Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation. [Revised on February 2002] [Accessed 26th November 2020] https://cdscoonline.gov.in/CDSCO/Drugs