Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
What is VIMAMIX Tablet used for?
VIMAMIX Tablet capsule/syrup/tablet is used for the treatment of iron deficiency anaemia.
VIMAMIX Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does VIMAMIX Tablet work?
In VIMAMIX Tablet, Cyanocobalamin is used as a nutritional supplement. It is required for the body to convert food into energy. Thus, it helps in maintaining healthy nerves, skin and blood cells.
Folic Acid is used as a nutritional supplement. It is required various metabolic processes, such as synthesis and maintenance of blood cells.
Iron belongs to the class of vitamins and minerals. It is useful for growth and development of the body. It is also used to treat and prevent iron deficiency.
Zinc supplementation is required for normal human functioning, and it also helps in preventing diseases.
How to take VIMAMIX Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take VIMAMIX Tablet capsule/syrup/tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet/capsule Do not crush or chew the tablet/capsule.
- Shake the suspension well before taking each dose so as to ensure the uniform mixing of the drug. Use a measuring cup while taking each dose.
If you miss a dose of VIMAMIX Tablet, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with VIMAMIX Tablet?
Drugs that interact with VIMAMIX Tablet include the following:
- Aminosalicylic acid
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of VIMAMIX Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of VIMAMIX Tablet:
- Pale skin
- Skin rash
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Black, tarry, or bloody stools
- Irregular heartbeat
- Mental depression
- Stomach cramps
- Tightness in chest
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking VIMAMIX Tablet?
- Avoid taking the medicine if you are allergic to VIMAMIX Tablet or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of VIMAMIX Tablet.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if VIMAMIX Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to take VIMAMIX Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.