VIBACT Capsule 10's
By Usv Private Ltd
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is VIBACT Capsule used for?
VIBACT Capsule capsule is used for the treatment of diarrhoea.
VIBACT Capsule may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does VIBACT Capsule work?
VIBACT Capsule belongs to the class of drugs called probiotics. The drug acts by restoring and maintaining the balance of intestinal microflora by reducing the pathogens. Thus, it helps in relieving diarrhoea.
How to take VIBACT Capsule?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take VIBACT Capsule capsule as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the capsule Do not crush or tear open the capsule. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of VIBACT Capsule, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with VIBACT Capsule?
Consult your doctor for the potential drug interactions.
What are the side effects of VIBACT Capsule?
The following are the most common side effects of VIBACT Capsule:
- Abdominal pain
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking VIBACT Capsule?
- Avoid taking the medicine if you are allergic to VIBACT Capsule or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of VIBACT Capsule.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if VIBACT Capsule causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid VIBACT Capsule during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not stop taking the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
You are advised not to take VIBACT Capsule if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking VIBACT Capsule?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of liver, kidney or heart diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you get pregnant while taking VIBACT Capsule.
Frequently Asked Questions about VIBACT Capsule
- How should VIBACT Capsule be stored?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of VIBACT Capsule?
- How long can I take VIBACT Capsule?
VIBACT Capsule should be stored at room temperature away from heat, light and moisture.
No. It is advised not to alter the dose of VIBACT Capsule unless suggested by your doctor.
It is advised to take VIBACT Capsule for a prescribed duration of time as recommended by your doctor.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.