VENTIDOX DL Tablet 10's
By Mankind Pharma Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is VENTIDOX DL Tablet used for?
VENTIDOX DL Tablet tablet is used for the treatment of allergic conditions.
VENTIDOX DL Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does VENTIDOX DL Tablet work?
In VENTIDOX DL Tablet, Desloratadine belongs to the class of drugs called anti-histamine drugs. The drug acts by inhibiting the release of certain inflammatory mediators, which are responsible for the allergic symptoms. Thus, it helps in relieving allergic symptoms.
Montelukast belongs to the class of drugs called oral leukotriene receptor antagonists. This drug acts by inhibiting the action of selective cysteinyl leukotrienes in the airway passages. Thus, helps in inhibiting the inflammatory processes.
How to take VENTIDOX DL Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take VENTIDOX DL Tablet tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet.
If you miss a dose of VENTIDOX DL Tablet, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with VENTIDOX DL Tablet?
Drugs that interact with VENTIDOX DL Tablet include the following:
- Valproic acid
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of VENTIDOX DL Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of VENTIDOX DL Tablet:
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Urinary tract infections
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking VENTIDOX DL Tablet?
- Avoid taking the medicine if you are allergic to VENTIDOX DL Tablet or similar drugs.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if VENTIDOX DL Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid VENTIDOX DL Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not stop taking the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption VENTIDOX DL Tablet.
You are advised not to take VENTIDOX DL Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking VENTIDOX DL Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of acute asthma attacks, liver or kidney abnormalities.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you become pregnant while taking VENTIDOX DL Tablet.
Frequently Asked Questions about VENTIDOX DL Tablet
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking VENTIDOX DL Tablet?
- How long can I take VENTIDOX DL Tablet?
- How much time does VENTIDOX DL Tablet take to show its effect?
Yes, it is advised to regularly monitor mood and behavioural changes while taking VENTIDOX DL Tablet.2. How VENTIDOX DL Tablet should be stored?
VENTIDOX DL Tablet should be stored at 25OC away from sunlight, heat and moisture.
It is advised to take VENTIDOX DL Tablet for the prescribed duration. Please consult your doctor if you have to discontinue the medication.
VENTIDOX DL Tablet takes about 1 hour for its onset of action. However, please consult your doctor.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.