1. KD Tripathi MD. Chemotherapy of neoplastic diseases: Anticancer Drugs. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 869.
2. Chabner BA, Barnes J, Neal. Targeted Therapies: Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors, Monoclonal Antibodies, and Cytokines. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page: 1732-1734.
3. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page: 692-694.
4. Nida Iqbal & Naveed Iqbal. Imatinib: A Breakthrough of Targeted Therapy in Cancer; May 19, 2014 [Accessed Nov 6 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4055302/
5. Novartis Limited, 7 Nov 2001; [Revised 7 Nov 2006] [Accessed Nov 6, 2020] https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/product-information/glivec-epar-product-information_en.pdf
6. Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation; U.S. Food & Drug Administration [Accessed Nov 6, 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2006/021588s009lbl.pdf