1. KD Tripathi MD. Drugs acting on central nervous system: Antiepileptic Drugs. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page - 420.
2. McNamara JO. Pharmacotherapy of the Epilepsies. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 602.
3. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 520-521.
4. Angus A Wilfong and L James Willmore. Zonisamide - a review of experience and use in partial seizures: Neuropsychiatric disease and treatment. Sep 2006; [Accessed Nov 10 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2671817/
5. Elan Pharma International Ltd, Eisai Inc. 2006, U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Accessed Nov 10, 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2006/020789s019lbl.pdf
6. Eisai Manufacturing Ltd; Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on May 2020] [Accessed Nov 10, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.7870.pdf