By Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is VALZ Injection used for?
VALZ Injection is used in the treatment of postoperative pain.
VALZ Injection may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does VALZ Injection work?
VALZ Injection belongs to the class of drugs called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. This drug acts by blocking certain enzymes, which are responsible for the synthesis of inflammatory mediators. Thus, it helps in relieving pain and inflammation.
How to administer VALZ Injection ?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
VALZ Injection injection should be administered only under medical supervision. Do not self-administer
If you miss a dose of VALZ Injection , please consult your doctor immediately.
What are the drugs that interact with VALZ Injection ?
Drugs that interact with VALZ Injection include the following:
- Nitrous oxide
What are the side effects of VALZ Injection ?
The following are the most common side effects of VALZ Injection :
- Abdominal pain
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Decreased blood pressure
- Decreased heartbeat
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while receiving VALZ Injection ?
- Avoid receiving the medicine if you are allergic to VALZ Injection or similar drugs.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Be cautious while receiving VALZ Injection if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Avoid VALZ Injection if you are pregnant as the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if VALZ Injection causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may interfere with the absorption of the drug.
You are advised not to receive VALZ Injection if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before receiving VALZ Injection ?
- Tell your doctor if you have any medical condition of cardiovascular disorders, gastrointestinal disorders and liver impairment.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about VALZ Injection
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while receiving VALZ Injection ?
- Can I alter the dose of VALZ Injection ?
- Can I stop receiving VALZ Injection if I feel better?
Yes, it is advised to monitor blood pressure, complete blood count and liver function while receiving VALZ Injection .
No, it is not advised to alter the dose of VALZ Injection without doctor’s consent.
No, it is advised to complete the prescribed course of VALZ Injection . Abrupt discontinuation may cause the illness to return.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.