Rs.844.00 (75% Savings)
Rs.980.00 (72% Savings)
Rs.1,434.40 (59% Savings)
|Out of stock|
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is VALGAIDS 450MG?
VALGAIDS 450MG contains valganciclovir which belongs to antiviral drugs
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- have low blood cell counts
- have kidney problems
- are receiving haemodialysis
- are receiving radiation treatment
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or planning to have baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
- It is not known if VALGAIDS 450MG is safe and effective in children in infants less than 4 months of age
- Consult to your doctor for advice
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- Swallow the tablet with water
- Take VALGAIDS 450MG with food
- Do not break or crush this medicine
If you take more VALGAIDS 450MG
- If you have taken more VALGAIDS 450MG than you should, talk to your doctor or local hospital accident and emergency department
If you forgot to take VALGAIDS 450MG
- Do not take a double dose to make up for forgotten individual doses. If you have forgotten to take your medicine, take it as soon as you remember
- If your next dose is due within 2 hours, take the dose now and skip the next one
If you Stop taking VALGAIDS 450MG
- Do not stop taking this medicine, until the doctor has told you to do so
Like all medicines this medicine may cause some side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.