Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is URICURE?
- URICURE contains Coenzyme Q10 is also known as Ubiquinone is an essential element for many daily functions and is required by every single cell in the body
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to Coenzyme Q10 or any of its ingredients
- are suffering from Type 1 diabetes (insulin dependent)
- have liver problem
- If you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant or breastfeeding consult your doctor before taking this medicine
- URICURE is given by mouth (orally), once or twice a day with food
- This medicine should be swallowed whole with a glass of water
If you take more URICURE
- If you take more URICURE you should contact your doctor immediately
If you forget to take URICURE
- Take it as soon as possible. Do not take a double dose
If you stop taking URICURE
- Talk to your doctor before stopping this medicine
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.