Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
What is UNIVIA MIX 30/70 40IU Injection used for?
UNIVIA MIX 30/70 40IU Injection injection is used for the treatment of diabetes.
UNIVIA MIX 30/70 40IU Injection may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does UNIVIA MIX 30/70 40IU Injection work?
In UNIVIA MIX 30/70 40IU Injection , Biphasic Insulin is a hormone used in the management of diabetes (both type I and type II). Insulin aspart is fast-acting insulin while insulin aspart protamine is an intermediate-acting type of insulin.
Isophane Insulin (Nph) is used in diabetes mellitus to control high blood sugar levels (hyperglycemia).
How to administer UNIVIA MIX 30/70 40IU Injection ?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Administer UNIVIA MIX 30/70 40IU Injection injection as prescribed by your doctor.
- Injection should be administered only under medical supervision.
If you miss a dose of UNIVIA MIX 30/70 40IU Injection , please consult the doctor immediately.
What are the drugs that interact with UNIVIA MIX 30/70 40IU Injection ?
Drugs that interact with UNIVIA MIX 30/70 40IU Injection include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of UNIVIA MIX 30/70 40IU Injection ?
The following are the most common side effects of UNIVIA MIX 30/70 40IU Injection :
- Redness at the site of injection
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Chest discomfort
- Behavior change
- Fat accumulation
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while administering UNIVIA MIX 30/70 40IU Injection ?
- Avoid UNIVIA MIX 30/70 40IU Injection during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Avoid receiving the medicine if you are allergic to UNIVIA MIX 30/70 40IU Injection or similar drugs.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if UNIVIA MIX 30/70 40IU Injection causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
- Do not stop receiving the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
You are advised not to receive UNIVIA MIX 30/70 40IU Injection if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before receiving UNIVIA MIX 30/70 40IU Injection ?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of liver disease and high blood pressure.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about UNIVIA MIX 30/70 40IU Injection
- Do I reduce or gain weight by taking UNIVIA MIX 30/70 40IU Injection injection?
- Can i use self admister UNIVIA MIX 30/70 40IU Injection ?
- How should UNIVIA MIX 30/70 40IU Injection be stored?
You may gain weight by taking UNIVIA MIX 30/70 40IU Injection injection. Consult the doctor immediately if you experience any such conditions.
You must talk to your doctor and he will suggest you how to take the medicine.
UNIVIA MIX 30/70 40IU Injection can be stored at room temperature. Do not freeze the medicine. Store it away from light.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.