Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is UNIORTHO?
- UNIORTHO contains Univestin is a nutritional supplement
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to UNIORTHO or to any of the other ingredients
- have liver disease
- are allergy to sulfur or shellfish
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant, breast feeding or planning to become pregnant
- Take as instructed by your doctor
- The tablet can be swallowed with a drink of water
- Do not crush the tablet
If you take more UNIORTHO
- If you have taken more tablets than you should, speak to your doctor straightaway
If you forget to take UNIORTHO
- If you miss a dose don’t worry. Miss this dose and carry on with the normal routine
If you stop taking UNIORTHO
- Do not stop taking this medication until your doctor instructs you to do so
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.