UDIPLUS Tablet 10's
By Pharmed Limited Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is UDIPLUS Tablet used for?
UDIPLUS Tablet tablet is used for the treatment of the following conditions:
- Hepatic disorders
- Gall bladder disorders
UDIPLUS Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does UDIPLUS Tablet work?
In UDIPLUS Tablet, Ursodeoxycholic Acid (Ursodiol) belongs to the class of drugs called hepatic protectors. The drug acts by decreasing the production of cholesterol and dissolving the cholesterol in the bile, thereby preventing the formation of stones in the gall bladder.
Silymarin belongs to the class of drugs called hepatic protectors. It acts by protecting the liver from toxic chemicals by stabilising the cell membrane.
How to take UDIPLUS Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take UDIPLUS Tablet tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of UDIPLUS Tablet, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of UDIPLUS Tablet may include:
- Extreme weakness
You must seek immediate medical care if you experience any of the above symptoms.
What are the drugs that interact with UDIPLUS Tablet?
Drugs that interact with UDIPLUS Tablet include the following:
- Aluminium hydroxide
- Cholic acid
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of UDIPLUS Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of UDIPLUS Tablet:
- Stomach pain
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Abdominal bloating
- Sore throat
- Nasal congestion
- Severe headache
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking UDIPLUS Tablet?
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of UDIPLUS Tablet.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if UDIPLUS Tablet causes dizziness.
- Be cautious while taking UDIPLUS Tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
You are advised not to take UDIPLUS Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking UDIPLUS Tablet?
- Inform the doctor if you have any history of allergic reaction with the usage of UDIPLUS Tablet.
- Inform the doctor if you are on hormonal birth control measures as UDIPLUS Tablet may decrease their effectiveness.
Frequently Asked Questions about UDIPLUS Tablet
- Does UDIPLUS Tablet combination tablet contain estrogen?
- Does UDIPLUS Tablet combination causes drug dependence?
- What is the maximum suggested frequency for UDIPLUS Tablet?
No. UDIPLUS Tablet tablet do not contain estrogen though its acts like estrogen.
Yes. You may get addicted if you take UDIPLUS Tablet tablet for the longer period.
UDIPLUS Tablet tablet is generally prescribed thrice or twice daily. However, consult your doctor before taking this tablet.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.