Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
TYSURE Tablet 10's
By Abbott India Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is TYSURE Tablet used for?
TYSURE Tablet syrup/tablet is used for the treatment of bacterial infections.
TYSURE Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does TYSURE Tablet work?
In TYSURE Tablet, Cefixime belongs to the class of drugs called cephalosporin antibiotics. The drug acts by inhibiting the bacterial cell wall synthesis by binding to certain receptors in the cell. Thus, it kills the bacteria and reduces the infection.
Ofloxacin belongs to the class of drugs called fluoroquinolones antibiotics. The drug acts by inhibiting the cell division by interfering with the replication of bacterial DNA, thereby killing the infection-causing bacteria.
How to take TYSURE Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take TYSURE Tablet syrup/tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Shake the syrup well before taking each dose so as to ensure the uniform mixing of the drug. Use a measuring cup while taking each dose.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of TYSURE Tablet, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with TYSURE Tablet?
Drugs that interact with TYSURE Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of TYSURE Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of TYSURE Tablet:
- Stomach upset
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Sore throat
- Dark urine
- Unusual tiredness
- Yellowing of skin
- Irregular heartbeat
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking TYSURE Tablet?
- Avoid taking the medicine if you are allergic to TYSURE Tablet or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of TYSURE Tablet.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if TYSURE Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid TYSURE Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not stop taking the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
You are advised not to take TYSURE Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking TYSURE Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart, liver or kidney diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you get pregnant while taking TYSURE Tablet.
Frequently Asked Questions about TYSURE Tablet
- Is it safe to receive any vaccine while taking TYSURE Tablet?
- Should I follow any special dietary instructions while taking TYSURE Tablet?
- Can TYSURE Tablet be used in treating urinary tract infections?
No. It is advised not to receive any vaccines while taking TYSURE Tablet as it reduces the efficacy of the vaccine.
Yes. It is advised to take plenty of fluids while taking TYSURE Tablet.
Yes. TYSURE Tablet can be used in the treatment of urinary tract infections when recommended by the doctor.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.