TUGAIN 2% Solution 60ml
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is TUGAIN 2% Solution used for?
TUGAIN 2% Solution is used to stimulate hair growth in individuals with certain type of baldness.
TUGAIN 2% Solution may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does TUGAIN 2% Solution work?
TUGAIN 2% Solution belongs to the class of drugs called vasodilators. The drug acts by increasing the duration of the hair follicle growth cycle and improving the quality of the hair by increasing the length and diameter of fine hair. It also acts by stimulating the follicular growth and the proliferation of dermal papilla cells. Thus, it helps to improve the growth of hair follicles.
How to use TUGAIN 2% Solution?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use TUGAIN 2% Solution as prescribed by your doctor.
- For spray/serum and solution dosage forms, use an extender spray applicator and follow the instructions provided in the leaflet.
- For gel and lotion dosage forms, apply a thin coat over the patchy areas. Wash and dry your hands after each application.
If you miss a dose of TUGAIN 2% Solution, please use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of TUGAIN 2% Solution may include:
- Severe hair loss
- Burning or itchy scalp
- Skin rash
What are the drugs that interact with TUGAIN 2% Solution?
Drugs that interact with TUGAIN 2% Solution include the following:
- Pyrithione Zinc
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of TUGAIN 2% Solution?
The following are the most common side effects of TUGAIN 2% Solution:
- Redness at the site of application
- Skin rash
- Increased hair loss
- Itchy scalp
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using TUGAIN 2% Solution?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to TUGAIN 2% Solution or similar drugs.
- Avoid using TUGAIN 2% Solution over the sunburned or irritated scalp.
- Do not exceed TUGAIN 2% Solution medication more than what is prescribed.
- Consult your doctor before using TUGAIN 2% Solution medicine during pregnancy or during breastfeeding.
You are advised not to use TUGAIN 2% Solution if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using TUGAIN 2% Solution?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of skin diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Tell your doctor if you ever had a scalp irritation or disease.
Frequently Asked questions about TUGAIN 2% Solution
- How can TUGAIN 2% Solution medication be stored?
- Is it safe to use any other lotion while using TUGAIN 2% Solution?
- Is it safe to use TUGAIN 2% Solution while having skin disease like eczema?
- What are the formulations of TUGAIN 2% Solution available?
- Is it common to have hair loss while using TUGAIN 2% Solution medication?
TUGAIN 2% Solution should be stored at room temperature, away from heat, light and excess moisture. Keep the medication away from the reach of children
Yes. Do not use any kind of lotions or any other skin medications after being treated by TUGAIN 2% Solution medicine.
Consult your doctor before using TUGAIN 2% Solution medicine if you have any history of skin disorder.
TUGAIN 2% Solution is available as a topical gel, lotion, serum, solution, spray and a tablet.
Yes. Hair loss is one of the common side effects of TUGAIN 2% Solution medication. However, consult your doctor immediately if the problem continues for more than two weeks.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.