TUBITERE 20mg Injection 0.5ml
By Alkem Laboratories Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
Rs.1,682.54 (50% Savings)
Rs.2,000.00 (41% Savings)
Rs.2,400.00 (30% Savings)
Rs.2,777.00 (19% Savings)
Rs.2,916.00 (14% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is TUBITERE 20mg Injection used for?
How does TUBITERE 20mg Injection work?
How to administer TUBITERE 20mg Injection ?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
TUBITERE 20mg Injection injection should be administered under medical supervision. Do not self-medicate.
If you miss a dose of TUBITERE 20mg Injection injection, please consult the doctor immediately.
The overdose symptoms of TUBITERE 20mg Injection may include:
- Bone marrow suppression
- Peripheral neurotoxicity
You must seek immediate medical attention if you experience any of the above symptoms.
What are the drugs that interact with TUBITERE 20mg Injection ?
Drugs that interact with TUBITERE 20mg Injection include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of TUBITERE 20mg Injection ?
The following are the most common side effects of TUBITERE 20mg Injection :
- Sore throat
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Weight gain
- Back pain
- Skin rash
- Chest discomfort
- Burning and numbness in feet/hands
- Swelling of face/hands/feet
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while receiving TUBITERE 20mg Injection ?
- Avoid receiving the medicine if you are allergic to TUBITERE 20mg Injection or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of TUBITERE 20mg Injection .
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if TUBITERE 20mg Injection causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Avoid TUBITERE 20mg Injection during pregnancy and breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Avoid activities that could cause bruises and injuries.
- Avoid being in crowds as TUBITERE 20mg Injection decreases immunity and makes you more prone to infections.
What should you tell your doctor before receiving TUBITERE 20mg Injection ?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of blurred vision, liver or kidney diseases.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about TUBITERE 20mg Injection
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while receiving TUBITERE 20mg Injection ?
- What are the contraindications of TUBITERE 20mg Injection ? TUBITERE 20mg Injection is contraindicated in patients with low neutrophil counts and hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Can I get pregnant while receiving TUBITERE 20mg Injection ?
- Can I receive any vaccines while receiving TUBITERE 20mg Injection ?
- Can I exercise while receiving TUBITERE 20mg Injection ?
Yes, it is advised to monitor complete blood cell counts, liver enzymes and kidney function regularly before and after receiving TUBITERE 20mg Injection .
No, it is not advised to get pregnant while receiving TUBITERE 20mg Injection . Please notify your doctor if you are pregnant. It is advised to take birth control pills while receiving TUBITERE 20mg Injection .
No, it is not advisable to receive any vaccines while receiving TUBITERE 20mg Injection . Please consult your doctor if your vaccine is due during the course.
Yes. However, it is not advised to exercise in the sun. Use protective clothing or sunscreen before prolonged exposure to the sun.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.