1. KD. Tripathi. Drugs Acting on Skin and Mucous Membranes. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 894.
2. Craig Burkhart, Dean Morrell and Lowell Goldsmith. Dermatological Pharmacology. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1810.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 3898-3899.
4. Taro Pharmaceuticals USA. To Evaluate the Therapeutic Equivalence and Safety of TRETINOIN CREAM, 0.05% and RLD in the Treatment of Acne Vulgaris. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on May 2018] [Accessed 2nd December 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03433378
5. Siddharth Mukherjee, Abhijit Date, Vandana Patravale, Hans Christian Korting, Alexander Roeder and Günther Weindl. Retinoids in the treatment of skin aging: an overview of clinical efficacy and safety. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. December 2006. [Accessed 2nd December 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2699641/
6. Johnson & Johnson Pacific. Gp2u.com. [Revised on November 2007] [Accessed 2nd December 2020] https://gp2u.com.au/static/pdf/R/RETIN-A-CMI.pdf
7. Ortho Pharmaceuticals. U.S. Food & Drug Administration. [Revised on July 2012] [Accessed 2nd December 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2014/021108s015lbl.pdf
8. Janssen Ortho LLC. U.S. Food & Drug Administration. [Revised on January 2014] [Accessed 2nd December 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2014/020475s021lbl.pdf
9. Janssen-Cilag Ltd. Health Products Regulatory Authority (HPRA). [Revised on January 2013] [Accessed 2nd December 2020] http://www.hpra.ie/img/uploaded/swedocuments/LicenseSPC_PA0748-033-004_04022013162044.pdf
10. Hetero Healthcare. TREBOR 0.025 % CREAM. heterohealthcare.com. [Accessed 2nd December 2020] https://www.heterohealthcare.com/trebor-0.025-cream
11. Hetero Healthcare. TREBOR 0.05 % CREAM. heterohealthcare.com. [Accessed 2nd December 2020] https://www.heterohealthcare.com/trebor-0.05-cream