Rs.45.00 (18% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is TRIVEDON?
- TRIVEDON contains Trimetazidine which belongs to the class of medicine called anti-ischemic
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to trimetazidine or any other ingredients of this medicine
- have a Parkinson disease
- have severe kidney problems
- Do not to take this medicine during pregnancy or breast feeding
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
- Always take TRIVEDON exactly as your doctor has told you
- The recommended dose of TRIVEDON 20mg to be taken three times a day during meals
Patients with kidney disease and elderly patients
- If you have kidney problems or if you are older than 75 years old, your doctor may adjust the recommended dose
- For patients with severe kidney disease: not recommended
If you take more TRIVEDON
- If you take too many medicine, please contact your doctor or the nearest hospital emergency department immediately
If you forget to take TRIVEDON
- If you forget to take one or more doses, do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose
If you stop taking TRIVEDON
- You should discuss with your doctor before you stop taking your medicine
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, but not everyone gets them.
- abdominal pain, diarrhoea, indigestion
- feeling sick
- rash, itching, hives
- feeling weakness
- fast or irregular heartbeats (also called palpitations)
- fall in blood pressure on standing-up which causes dizziness, light headiness or fainting
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.