Trigaine shampoo is a specially formulated shampoo which gently removes sebum build up from the hair and scalp that can weigh down delicate, fine or thinning hair. Its unique formula penetrates deep into each hair, nourishes and strengthens it from inside, providing each strand more volume. It contains natural proteins like soy and wheat proteins which provides thickness and strength to your hair.
Special conditioners like linoleic acid, aloe vera juice, acetamide MEA and jojoba oil stimulates hair growth, maintains a healthy scalp condition. It moisturizes your hair and enhances the look and feel of hair and also improves the texture of damaged hair by physical or any chemical treatment. In hair care products, dimethicone is used to provide smoothness, since it leaves a sort of covering on the hair strands, it can also make hair appear shinier.
Key Composition of Trigaine shampoo:
- Shea butter
- Acetamide MEA
- Aloevera juice
- Hydrolyzed soy protein
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein
- Linoleic acid
- Jojoba seed oil
Therapeutic uses of Trigaine shampoo:
- Gently removes sebum build up from the hair and scalp
- Stimulates hair growth and maintains a healthy scalp condition
- Creates healthy hair body, suppleness or sheen
- Improves the texture of damaged hair by physical or any chemical treatment
Side effects of Trigaine shampoo:
Trigaine shampoo generally won’t cause any side effects. If you experience any application site reactions such as skin reddening, skin rash or any other allergic reactions, check with your healthcare professional.
- It is for external use only.
- Wet your hair.
- Apply Trigaine shampoo and slowly massage to build up lather.
- Rinse thoroughly with water. Repeat the same if required.
- Do not use this shampoo if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in cool, dry place at a temperature not exceeding 30°C.
What are the uses of Trigaine shampoo?
It gently removes sebum build up from the hair and scalp and stimulates hair growth and maintains a healthy scalp condition. It also creates healthy hair body, suppleness or sheen and manageability.
How to use Trigaine shampoo?
Wet your hair. Apply the shampoo and slowly massage to build up lather. Rinse thoroughly with water. Repeat the same if required.
Is Trigaine shampoo safe?
Yes. It is generally safe without any side effects. However, if you experience any skin reddening or skin rash after using this product, check with your healthcare professional.