1. Craig Burkhart, Dean Morrell and Lowell Goldsmith. Dermatological pharmacology. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1820-1821.
2. KD. Tripathi. Immunosuppressant drugs. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 882-883.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. M. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 2492-2501.
4. MediQuest Therapeutics. Dose Response and Safety Study of Topical Methotrexate for the Treatment of Fingernail Psoriasis. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on February 2009] [Accessed 23rd November 2020] https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00666354
5. L Sutton, J M Swinehart, A Cato, A S Kaplan. A clinical study to determine the efficacy and safety of 1% methotrexate/Azone (MAZ) gel applied topically once daily in patients with psoriasis vulgaris. NIH National Library of Medicine, National center for biotechnology information. Pubmed.gov. July 2001. [Accessed 19th November 2020] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11679005/