Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
TRAXEL MF Tablet 10's
By Helios Pharmaceuticals Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is TRAXEL MF Tablet used for?
TRAXEL MF Tablet is used for the treatment of pain and heavy bleeding during the menstrual periods.
TRAXEL MF Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does TRAXEL MF Tablet work?
In TRAXEL MF Tablet, Mefenamic Acid belongs to the class of drugs called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). This drug acts by inhibiting cyclooxygenases, which are responsible for inflammation and pain in the body.
Tranexamic Acid belongs to the class of drugs called as anti-firbrinolytics. This drug acts by inhibiting the activation of plasminogen. This results in the reduced conversion of plasminogen to plasmin. Thus, it helps in decreasing the breakdown of blood clots and reducing bleeding.
How to take TRAXEL MF Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take TRAXEL MF Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of TRAXEL MF Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with TRAXEL MF Tablet?
Drugs that interact with TRAXEL MF Tablet include the following:
- Sodium Biphosphate
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of TRAXEL MF Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of TRAXEL MF Tablet:
- Dry mouth
- Lack of appetite
- Severe heartburn
- Stomach discomfort
- Abdominal pain
- Muscle cramps
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Bloody urine
- Skin rash
- Weight gain
- Changes in vision
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking TRAXEL MF Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to TRAXEL MF Tablet or similar drugs.
- Be cautious while taking TRAXEL MF Tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Consult the doctor before taking any other drug along with TRAXEL MF Tablet.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
You are advised not to take TRAXEL MF Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking TRAXEL MF Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of bleeding disorders, heart diseases, kidney and liver diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked questions about TRAXEL MF Tablet
- How should TRAXEL MF Tablet be stored?
- How long should I take TRAXEL MF Tablet?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of TRAXEL MF Tablet?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while on TRAXEL MF Tablet?
TRAXEL MF Tablet must be stored at room temperature, away from sunlight.
TRAXEL MF Tablet should be taken for the prescribed duration.
No, altering the dose of TRAXEL MF Tablet is not advised.
Yes, TRAXEL MF Tablet may interfere with the liver function. Therefore, periodic monitoring of the liver function is advised while on TRAXEL MF Tablet.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.