1. KD. Tripathi. Antifungal Drugs. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 792.
2. John E. Bennett. Antifungal agents. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1587.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 895-897.
4. Pfizer. A Comparison of the Safety and Effectiveness of Fluconazole or Clotrimazole in the Treatment of Fungal Infections of the Mouth and Throat in Patients With AIDS. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on June 2005] [Accessed 20th January 2021] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00002282
5. Carla Garcia-Cuesta, Maria-Gracia Sarrion-Pérez and Jose V. Bagán. Current treatment of oral candidiasis: A literature review. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. December 2014. [Accessed 20th January 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4312689/
6. Nulife Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd. Clotrin Mouth Paint (Clotrimazole Mouth Paint). [Accessed 21st January 2021] http://www.nulifepharma.com/p-products/clotrin-mouth-paint