1. KD Tripathi MD. Drugs affecting blood and blood formation. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 628.
2. Zehnder JL. Drugs Used in Disorders of Coagulation. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. Page - 602.
3. Weitz JI. Blood Coagulation and Anticoagulant, Fibrinolytic, and Antiplatelet Drugs. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics.12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 867-868.
4. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 1388-1389.
4. Stanislas Grassin-Delyle, Haleema Shakur-Still, Roberto Picetti, Catherine Gilliam and Harvey Pynn and Ian Roberts. Pharmacokinetics of intramuscular tranexamic acid in bleeding trauma patients: a clinical trial, September 30, 2020; [Accessed Dec 17, 2020] https://bjanaesthesia.org/article/S0007-0912(20)30682-6/fulltext
5. Mercury Pharmaceuticals Limited, Bioindustria L.I.M., Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised July 2018] [Accessed Dec 17, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.1220.pdf