Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is TOPGAIN?
- TOPGAIN contains Minoxidil which acts on the scalp to help hair growth on the bald area
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before using this medicine, if you:
Talk to your doctor if you are using other medicines that are applied to the scalp such as
- medicines for high blood pressure that dilate (widen) the blood vessels, such as hydralazine
- products with propylene glycol, ethanol (alcohol)
- Always use this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- This medicine is for use on the scalp only
- Do not apply it to other areas of the body
- Make sure that the scalp is clean and dry before applying
If you use more TOPGAIN
- If you use your fingertips to rub the medicine into your scalp, make sure that you wash your hands afterwards and contact your doctor
If you forget to take TOPGAIN
- If you forget to use TOPGAIN, use it on the following day as usual
If you stop taking TOPGAIN
- Talk to your doctor before stopping TOPGAIN
Like all medicines, TOPGAIN can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- swelling of the face, lips, tongue and/or throat or feet or legs
- skin rash and redness leading to itching, dry and flaking skin and/or swelling where the product is applied, or around the ears and face
- blistering, bleeding and ulcers
- eye irritation
- flaking skin, dry skin or other skin problems such as dermatitis
- acne (spots and oily skin)
- changes in hair color/texture of the newly grown hair
- temporary hair loss
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.