1. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 1373-1374.
2. Jennifer A Hodge, Thomas T Kawabata, Sriram Krishnaswami, James D Clark, Jean-Baptiste Telliez, Martin E Dowty, Sujatha Menon, Manisha Lamba and Samuel Zwillich. The mechanism of action of tofacitinib - an oral Janus kinase inhibitor for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. [Accessed on June 12, 2021] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26966791/
3. Pfizer Manufacturing Deutschland GmbH. [Revised on Nov, 2020] [Accessed on June 12, 2021] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2500.pdf
4. Pfizer Europe MA EEIG. March 22, 2017. [Accessed on June 12, 2021] https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/product-information/xeljanz-epar-product-information_en.pdf
5. Pfizer Labs. Sep, 2020. [Accessed on June 12, 2021] https://labeling.pfizer.com/showlabeling.aspx?id=959