Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
TOBACIN 60mg Injection 1ml
By Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is TOBACIN 60mg Injection used for?
TOBACIN 60mg Injection eye drops/eye ointment is used for the treatment of infections of the eye.
TOBACIN 60mg Injection injection is used for the treatment of infections of the lungs, spinal cord, stomach, joints and urinary tract.
TOBACIN 60mg Injection respules is used for the treatment of lung and other upper respiratory tract infections.
TOBACIN 60mg Injection may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does TOBACIN 60mg Injection work?
TOBACIN 60mg Injection belongs to the class of drugs called antiseptic and anti-infective agents. The drug acts by binding to bacterial ribosomes, which inhibits protein synthesis. Thus, it prevents the growth and spread of bacterial infections.
How to use TOBACIN 60mg Injection ?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use TOBACIN 60mg Injection as prescribed by your doctor.
- Instil one or two eye drops into the conjunctival sac of the eye and close your eyes for at least 10 minutes. Do not allow the container tip to touch the eye or surrounding tissue.
- Gently pull down the lower eyelid and apply the eye ointment inside of the lower eyelid.
- TOBACIN 60mg Injection injection is administered only under the supervision of a healthcare provider. Do not self-administer.
- TOBACIN 60mg Injection Respule should be inhaled by mouth using an inhaler and should never be swallowed directly.
If you miss a dose of TOBACIN 60mg Injection , please use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with TOBACIN 60mg Injection ?
Drugs that interact with TOBACIN 60mg Injection injection include the following:
- Amphotericin B
- Cholera vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine live
Drugs that interact with TOBACIN 60mg Injection respules include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of TOBACIN 60mg Injection ?
The following are the most common side effects of TOBACIN 60mg Injectioneye drops/ eye ointment:
- Conjunctival erythema
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Increased lacrimation
- Oedema of eyelids
The following are the most common side effects of TOBACIN 60mg Injectionrespules:
- Change in the voice
- Discolouration of sputum
- Hearing impairment
- Loss of appetite
The following are the most common side effects of TOBACIN 60mg Injectioninjection:
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using TOBACIN 60mg Injection ?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to TOBACIN 60mg Injection or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on TOBACIN 60mg Injection .
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of TOBACIN 60mg Injection .
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if TOBACIN 60mg Injection causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
You are advised not to use TOBACIN 60mg Injection if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using TOBACIN 60mg Injection ?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of allergic reactions, liver or kidney disorders.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you have any history of allergic reaction with the usage of TOBACIN 60mg Injection .
- Notify the doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about TOBACIN 60mg Injection
- Is it safe to use TOBACIN 60mg Injection injection/respules during pregnancy?
- Should I follow any special precautions while using TOBACIN 60mg Injection eye drops?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while using TOBACIN 60mg Injection ?
Avoid using TOBACIN 60mg Injection injection/respules during pregnancy as the drug affects the growth and development of the child.
Wash your hand and clean dry them before instilling TOBACIN 60mg Injection eye drops. Avoid contact of the eye drops container with the eye to prevent contamination.
Yes, it is advised to monitor your serum magnesium, sodium and calcium levels along with auditory and renal function while using TOBACIN 60mg Injection medicine.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.