Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
TIVISION Eye Drops 10ml
What is TIVISION Eye Drops used for?
TIVISION Eye Drops topical is used to numb the pain at the definite area.
TIVISION Eye Drops oral solution is used to treat pain and mouth sores.
TIVISION Eye Drops injection is used to treat arrhythmias associated with heart attacks.
TIVISION Eye Drops may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does TIVISION Eye Drops work?
TIVISION Eye Drops belongs to the class of drugs called local anaesthetics. This drug acts by suppressing the ionic fluxes, which are required for the inception and conduction of impulses. Thus, this prevents the pain signals from reaching the brain.
How to use TIVISION Eye Drops?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use TIVISION Eye Drops as prescribed by your doctor.
- Clean and dry the affected area, apply TIVISION Eye Drops gel/lotion/solution as a thin layer over the affected area of the skin. Please read the directions provided on the leaflet.
- In case of suspension, shake it well before taking each dose so as to ensure the uniform mixing of the drug.
- Use a measuring cup while taking each dose.
- In case of an injection, use a disposable needle and a measuring syringe to administer the drug into muscle.
If you miss a dose of TIVISION Eye Drops, please use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of TIVISION Eye Drops may include:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Change in heart rate
What are the drugs that interact with TIVISION Eye Drops?
Drugs that interact with TIVISION Eye Drops include the following:
- Prilocaine topical
- Sodium Thiosulphate
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of TIVISION Eye Drops?
The following are the most common side effects of TIVISION Eye Drops:
- Redness of skin
- Blurred vision
- Unusual thirst
- Redness at injection site
- Itching skin
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Loss of hearing
- Difficulty in breathing
- Chills or cold sweats
- Joint pain
- Increased heartbeat
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using TIVISION Eye Drops?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to TIVISION Eye Drops or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on TIVISION Eye Drops.
- Keep the medicine away from the reach of children.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if TIVISION Eye Drops causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Do not use TIVISION Eye Drops in more than prescribed doses.
You are advised not to use TIVISION Eye Drops if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using TIVISION Eye Drops?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of kidney or heart diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about TIVISION Eye Drops
- How can TIVISION Eye Drops be stored?
- Can I use TIVISION Eye Drops medication while suffering from malignant hyperthermia?
- Is it safe to apply TIVISION Eye Drops topical to ears?
- Can I alter the dose of TIVISION Eye Drops?
TIVISION Eye Drops must be stored at room temperature away from heat, light and moisture. The injection form of the drug can be refrigerated based on the usage.
No. It is not advisable to use TIVISION Eye Drops while suffering from malignant hyperthermia, as the drug can raise the body temperature and cause severe joint pain.
No. It is not safe to use the topical form of TIVISION Eye Drops to ears or cracked skin surface.
No. Altering the dose of the drug is not recommended as it can increase the risk of side effects.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.