TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops 5ml
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops used for?
TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops eye drops are used for the treatment of open-angle glaucoma and ocular hypertension.
TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops work?
TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops belongs to the class of drugs called beta-blockers. This drug acts by blocking the activity of certain receptors that decreases the production of aqueous humour. This reduces the intraocular pressure and relieves the symptoms of ocular hypertension.
How to use TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops as prescribed by your doctor.
Instil one or two drops into the conjunctival sac of the eye and close your eyes for at least 10 minutes. Do not allow the container tip to touch the eye or surrounding tissue.
If you miss a dose of TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops, please use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops?
Drugs that interact with TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops?
The following are the most common side effects of TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops:
- Temporary blurred vision
- Burning sensation in the eye
- Foreign body sensation in the eye
- Watery eyes
- Dry eyes
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Eye pain/swelling/discharge
- Itching and redness of the eyes
- Vision changes
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops or similar drugs.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Discontinuing the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Seek doctor’s advice before using any other drug or herbal products while on TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops.
- Be cautious while using TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops if you have diabetes.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
You are advised not to use TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of eye disorders, myasthenia gravis, diabetes, cardiac disorders and cerebrovascular insufficiency.
- Inform the doctor if you are using any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- If you have to undergo any surgery or medical procedure, you must inform the doctor about the use of TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops.
- Notify the doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops
- What are the contraindications of TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops eye drops?
- Is it safe to use TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops eye drops during pregnancy?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while using TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops?
- How should TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops be stored?
Avoid use of TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops eye drops if you have a history of bronchial asthma, atrioventricular block and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Use TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops eye drops with caution during pregnancy. However, it is advised to consult the doctor before using the drops during pregnancy.
It is advised to monitor your intraocular pressure, heart rate and blood pressure while using TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops eye drops.
Store TIMOBLU 0.5% Eye Drops eye drops at room temperature (15 – 25°C). Keep the medication away from direct sunlight. Do not freeze the drug.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.