1. KD Tripathi MD. Diuretics. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page - 581.
2. Opie LH, Victor RG, Kaplan NM. Diuretics. Drugs for the Heart. 8th ed. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Elsevier Saunders; 2013. Page - 98.
3. Bradley A. Baron and Thomas P. Rocco. Pharmacotherapy of congestive heart failure: Modulation of Cardiovascular function. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 790.
4. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015.Page - 1384.
5. Tejaswi Kanderi and Pradeep Vaitla. Torsemide. July 5, 2020; [Accessed Oct 15, 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK559175/
6. Mylan Products Ltd. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised Aug 2018] [Accessed Oct 15, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6663.pdf
7. AvKARE, Inc. July 2014; [Revised June 2018] [Accessed Oct 15, 2020] https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/lookup.cfm?setid=f1439b9c-c01c-a6d4-594b-d92b8e0af26e