Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
TIBROLIN D Tablet 10's
By Zuventus Healthcare Ltd Prescription Needed
What is TIBROLIN D Tablet used for?
TIBROLIN D Tablet is used for the treatment pain and inflammation in the following conditions:
- Menstrual cramps
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Muscle soreness
- Otitis externa
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Shortening of labour
TIBROLIN D Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does TIBROLIN D Tablet work?
In TIBROLIN D Tablet, Trypsin belongs to the class of drugs called enzymes. This drug acts by removing dead skin cells and promoting the growth of healthy tissue.
Bromelain belongs to the class of drugs called enzymes. This drug acts by producing substances, which helps in reducing inflammation and swelling.
Rutoside Trihydrate belongs to the class of drugs called glycosides. This drug exhibits antioxidant effect by increasing the wall strength of the blood capillaries and regulating their permeability.
Diclofenac belongs to the class of drugs called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). This drug acts by inhibition of certain enzymes, which leads to the inhibition of inflammatory mediator synthesis.
How to take TIBROLIN D Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take TIBROLIN D Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of TIBROLIN D Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with TIBROLIN D Tablet?
Drugs that interact with TIBROLIN D Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of TIBROLIN D Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of TIBROLIN D Tablet:
- Lack of strength
- Stomach discomfort
- Change in stool consistency
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Hearing loss
- Loss of appetite
- Sensation of fullness
- Stomach/intestinal bleeding
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking TIBROLIN D Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to TIBROLIN D Tablet or similar drugs.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Avoid taking TIBROLIN D Tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if TIBROLIN D Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid alcohol while taking TIBROLIN D Tablet as it may decrease the absorption of the drug.
You are advised not to take TIBROLIN D Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking TIBROLIN D Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of asthma, stomach ulcers, heart disease, kidney failure or liver disease.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor if you have scheduled coronary bypass surgery.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about TIBROLIN D Tablet
- How should TIBROLIN D Tablet be stored?
- Do I need to avoid any foods while taking TIBROLIN D Tablet?
- Can I alter the dose of TIBROLIN D Tablet?
- Can I take Aspirin while taking TIBROLIN D Tablet?
- Can I take TIBROLIN D Tablet to treat muscle soreness due to intense exercise?
TIBROLIN D Tablet must be stored at room temperature, away from sunlight.
Yes, it is advised to avoid foods, such as fenugreek, chestnut, potato, liquorice, soy bean, clove, ginger, and garlic while taking TIBROLIN D Tablet.
Do not alter the dose of TIBROLIN D Tablet without doctor’s consent.
No, it is not advised to take Aspirin while taking TIBROLIN D Tablet. Concomitant use of these drugs may cause complications.
Yes, TIBROLIN D Tablet is also prescribed to treat muscle soreness due to intense exercises. However, please consult your doctor before taking the drug.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.